Il mese scorso ho partecipato a un bellissimo evento a Rimini, Giardini d’autore: c’erano tantissimi espositori di piante, arredi per giardino, prodotti enogastronomici e una magnifica esposizione di zucche ornamentali… Adoro questa foto autunnale, e quindi le ho dedicato un layout a tema grazie ai prodotti Scrapbooking facile: non è favoloso il background rami e foglie?! Per realizzare il layout ho utilizzato anche il mio kit di Ottobre per “Crea il tuo kit con Angela & Giorgia”. Trovate altri dettagli sul blog di Scrapbooking Facile.
Today you can find me on Scrapbooking Facile blog with this fall layout: I am in love with that wood decorative background!
Scrapbooking Facile products used
Other products used
- Xyron tape runner
- Xyron tape runner permanent refill
- Xyron sticker maker
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Creative Station
- Creative Station refill permanent adhesive
- Scrap our stash – October tic tac toe challenge: I chose cardstock, pumpkin, AC and also the color orange, cardstock, staples and also the color orange, pumpkin, die cut!
- DL Art – October challenge
- Not just Cards – anything goes challenge
- In the Scrap – October challenge: paper strips
- Crafty Hazelnut – October challenge: use patterned paper
- GranDiva scrappy place – October challenge: one word title (the title is today) combined with Rochelle October challenge:
6 thoughts on “Scrapbooking Facile – Fall layout”
Wow! You almost completed the Tic Tac Toe! Such a great take on the challenge!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤
Such a pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our Scrap Our Stash Challenge! Happy Scrapping!!!!
Beautiful page – love the colors and your take on so many challenges too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!
Loving the simplicity of this, the background is gorgeous <3 Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!
Beautiful page as always! Love your design! Great stash used! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa
Beautiful layout and awesome take on both Scrappy Friends challenges as well as the Scrap our Stash challenge! Thank you so much for playing along!