Oggi condivido un nuovo progetto per Clique International: ho realizzato un layout con uno sfondo fatto con diverse carte patterned floreali e un puncher effetto pizzo. Sul blog Clique trovi la spiegazione di questo mio nuovo progetto.
Today I share a new project for Clique International: I made a layout with a lot of floral patterned papers and a lace border punch. For the title I used a sentiment from a stamp set in Limoncello kit: it is in Italian, it literally means “sweet life” and it refers also to a famous movie by Italian moviemaker Fellini (the whole stamp set has iconic Italian images – Vespa motorcycle, gelato, 500 car and Espresso coffee made with “cuccuma”! If you had the chance to visit my beautiful Country I think this kit is just the best to document your Italian holidays!) On Clique International blog you can find more details, thanks for looking!
Clique International products used
- Icon Ephemera Pack | Jen Hadfield Hey, Hello!| Pebbles
- Base Kit | Zoom Festival
- Limited Edition Kit | Riviera | 5th & Monaco with Les Ateliers de Karine (France)
- Limited Edition | Fika
- Clique Sampler Kit | Hey Crafty Girl | Simple Stories
- Base Kit | Hope | Carta Bella and Pebbles
- Sampler Kit | 5th and Monaco | Pink Paislee
- International Series | Serendipia Kit | Spain: Cocoloko
- Sampler Kit | Dear Lizzy Here & Now| American Crafts
- Add On Kit | My Favorite Story: Sequel | Pinkfresh Studio
- 12 x 12 Paper Pack | Paige Evans Bloom Street | Pink Paislee
- 12 x 12 Paper Pack | Amy Tangerine’s Picnic in the Park | American Crafts
- International Series Add-On Kit | Lila & Elena Embellishments | Creative Studio | Italy
- Sampler Kit | Limoncello | Beatrice Garni
- a lot of loose floral patterned papers
- Sticker Book | Paige Evans Bloom Street | Pink Paislee
- Enamel Dots | Dive into Summer | Echo Park
- Precision 12×12 White textured Cardstock | American Crafts
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – August challenge: use patterned papers
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday challenge: oh, so cute!