Oggi condivido un nuovo progetto per Clique international: ho pensato di riciclare alcune scatoline per farle diventare dei coloratissimi contenitori per bulbi e semi da regalare alle mie amiche, perchè in questo periodo credo che tutti noi abbiamo tanto bisogno di colore e allegria! Ho anche fatto delle tag per accompagnare le scatoline. Altri dettagli nel blog Clique.
Today I share a new project for Clique International: I give you an idea on how to recycle some boxes. I never throw away empty cardboard or plastic boxes because when you need to make a cute package they are so useful. In just few minutes, with patterned papers and embellishments you can create a lovely package. So, these are decorated recycled boxes I made to give bulbs and seeds to my friends: it’s spring and we all need some color and beauty in our life lately, don’t we?! I also made some tags to match them. More details on Clique blog.
Clique Kits products used
- Junior Kit | Take Flight | Rosie’s Studio
- Seasonal Series | Basket of Love
- Delightful | Dear Lizzy Here and Now| American Crafts
- Paper 11 | Paige Evans Bloom Street | Pink Paislee
- Puffy Phrase and Accent Stickers | Maggie Holmes Garden Party | Crate Paper
- Easter Sequin Mix | Clique Kits
- Sequin & Shaker Mix | Santa Fe | Clique International
- Paper 15 | Paige Evans Bloom Street | Pink Paislee
- Face the Sun | Shimelle Never Grow Up| American Crafts
- Limited Edition Kit | Kaia | Baby Theme
- Paper Pack | Dear Lizzy Here & Now
- Crafty Hazelnut’s patterned papers challenge – April challenge: use patterned papers
- Simon says Stamp – Monday challenge: bright, cheerful colors