Oggi mi trovate sul blog di AltairArt con questo layout: ho utilizzato una delle mie collezioni preferite, Sunrise, per scrappare queste foto sui piccoli piaceri della vita, come un aperitivo con mio marito durante un bel giorno di primavera. Trovate tutti i dettagli e la spiegazione del progetto sul blog di AltairArt.
Today I am up on AltairArt blog with this layout: I used one of my favorite collection, Sunrise, to scrap these pictures about simple pleasures in life, like a drink with my hubby on a sunny spring day. More details on Altair Art blog.
Altair Art products used
- Signs of love mini paper pad
- Sunrise mini paper pad
- Sunrise 04 paper
- Sunrise butterlfy
- Sentences to die cut
Other products used
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Tacky Glue
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per Creative Station
- Xyron Creative Station
- taglierina Fiskars
- Scrapbooking facile Set Mare
- Canon Selphy
- Xyron Sticker Maker 3.0
- DL Art – February challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut challenges – February challenge: use patterned paper
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday challenge: it must be love
- C.S.I. color stories inspiration – challenge #247: inspired by colors, atmosphere
5 thoughts on “AltairArt – laughter layout”
I really like the light and airy feeling of your layout. The overall design is really pretty. The wooden sun and clouds add just the right touch to the summer photos. Thank you for playing the CSI challenge.
Gorgeous layout Giorgia 🙂 the photos are fabulous and I love the background and details, absolutely stunning scrapbooking!! 🙂
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Lols x x x
Beautiful combination of colours and embellishments, amazing photos, great solving of the case file . TFS at CSI
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge for February!
Monica – DT
Beautiful photos and such a happy, summery page! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI again!