Ogni tanto faccio qualche card, specialmente per dar fondo allo scatolone con gli avanzi di patterned. Ecco quindi una card di matrimonio.
From time to time I make some cards, especially to use my paper scraps stash. So here it is a wedding card.
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- patterned paper
- SRM Stickers
- carta Altair Art
- Pinkfresh Studio puffy sticker
- Docrafts cardstock pack
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – July challenge: use patterned papers
- DL. Art – July challenge: anything goes
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Card Mania – challenge #106: anything goes
3 thoughts on “Wedding card”
That PP is so lovely. Perfect for a “love” card.
Beautiful as always, the lace is gorgeous and goes so well with the rest of the card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.
Have a great day 🙂
So lovely artwork, I love colors and vintage mood 🙂
Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges 🙂