Un nuovo progetto per SRM Stickers: ho realizzato lo sfondo di questo layout con tantissimi dei loro favolosi stickers, tra cui i miei preferiti, i border stickers. Adoro questi clear stickers! Oltre agli stickers, la loro offerta spazia da timbri a nastri, passando per prodotti per il packaging (scatole e pillow box, tubetti, buste in carta e in stoffa…) e vinile. Date un’occhiata allo shop, sono sicura che vi innamorerete anche voi di SRM Stickers! Trovate il tutorial per realizzare il layout in questo post.
Another project for SRM Stickers: I made a layout using a lot of their amazing stickers, including one of my favorite, border stickers – I am in love with these clear stickers! Check out the shop: they carry so many different products, stickers, ribbons, packaging items, stamps, vinyl… Check out the shop and I am sure you will fall in love with them! You can find the tutorial for this layout on SRM Stickers blog.
SRM stickers products used
- We’ve got your stickers plus/Thanks
- Stickers By The Dozen/Valentine
- We’ve Got Your Border/Birthday
- We’ve Got Your Border/Thank You
- We’ve Got Your Border/Bright
- We’ve Got Your Border/Valentine
- Sticker Stitches/Halloween
- Stickers By The Dozen/Birthday Birdie
- Sticker Sentiments/Happy Birthday
- Sticker Stitches/Christmas
- Sticker Stitches/Black
- Labels By The Dozen/Birthday
- Sticker Stitches/Valentine’s
- Punched Pieces – 24 Small Scalloped Circle – 1½” – White
- Le Pen 4 Piece Set – Dark Colors
Other products used
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – September challenge: use patterned papers
- DL. Art – September challenge: anything goes
- NBUS challenge #12: I started my adventure on SRM DT only 2 months ago, so I have plenty of new SRM Sticker to play with, they are almost all NBUS!
- Challenge YOUrself – challenge #45:
6 thoughts on “SRM stickers – tutorial: layout background with stickers”
Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, Giorgia! I love the photos and your entire design. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!
You certainly showed how stickers can be used to make a bright and colorful layout, Giorgia! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell
Great layout – thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge.
Hope to see you back again in October.
Love your layout! SO Happy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Beautiful happy layout! Love those banners and your photos! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.
Beautiful take on the sketch! Love that you have cut your photo in two pices. Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa