Oggi mi puoi trovare sul blog di ScrapMir con questo layout:io e mio marito amiamo viaggiare e in vacanza mi piace immortalare i nostri pranzetti e cene. Ho utilizzato la collezione Let’s Travel di ScrapMir, che era semplicemente perfetta per il mio layout di viaggio! Trovi tutti i dettagli e la spiegazione del progetto sul blog di ScrapMir.
Today I am up on ScrapMir blog with this layout: me and hubby love to travel and I love to take pictures of our lunch while eating. I used Let’s Travel collection by ScrapMir to document a lunch in Norway. More details on ScrapMir blog.
ScrapMir products used
- Cozy Forest 12×12 paper pack
- Let’s Travel 8×8 paper pack
- Let’s travel epoxy stickers
- Cozy Forest epoxy stickers
- Let’s Travel chipboard
- Let’s Travel die-cut
- Let’s Travel flair
Other products used
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Tacky Glue
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- Xyron Tape Runner
- taglierina Fiskars
- Canon Selphy
- Xyron Sticker Maker 3.0
- kit cucito
- macchina da cucire
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – May challenge: use patterned papers
- DL. Art – May challenge: anything goes
- Cardmania challenges – CM#104: anything but a card
- C.S.I. – case file #253: inspired by colors. Evidence: solid background, solid cardstock, circles
4 thoughts on “ScrapMir – travel themed layout”
So sweet layout , thank you for joining us over at Card Mania Challenge.
Hugs, Kakichka DT
Just a beautiful! Great work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Card Mania Challenge and good luck!
Beautiful creation – thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope you’ll join us again next month.
Another terrific page! Love all the travel-themed elements!