Primo maggio dell’anno scorso: picnic di rito con gli amici nonostante il freddo assurdo di quella giornata! Siamo stati a Canfaito, un luogo magico e spettacolare. Finalmente sono riuscita a scrappare alcune foto di quel giorno: ho utilizzato la collezione Take a Hike di Bo Bunny e gli stickers 3D Let’s picnic di Paper House. Ovviamente ho incollato il tuto con la mia fedele Xyron Mega Runner.
1st May last year: picnic with friends! Also if it was reeeeeeally cold that day. We went to Canfaito, a magic and suggestive place. Finally I scrapped some of the pictures of our picnic: I used Bo Bunny Take a Hike collection and Paper House Let’s picnic 3D stickers. I glued all down with my beloved Xyron Mega Runner.
- Simon says Stamp – Monday challenge: the great outdoors
- DL Art – May linky challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut challenge blog- May challenge: use patterned paper
- Storie di timbri, carta e… – challenge di maggio: CAS or fully? (nei layout io tendo ad essere molto fully, mentre per le card amo più lo stile CAS)
- Deep Ocean challenge blog – challenge #154: anything goes
2 thoughts on “Let’s picnic layout”
This layout is fabulous! You included such great pictures and the fun that you were having comes across perfectly! I wanted to be at that picnic myself! I also really like how you incorporated all of those clever details like the distressed edges and the different layers to frame out your pictures. This came together so well and made me want to go out for a picnic with my friends. It is full of energy and the happiness and made me smile. Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Wonderful Layout. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.