Oggi ti mostro il retro di questo LO: una giornata di neve non capita spesso dalle mie parti e quindi si deve per forza immortalarla e ricordarla! Per questo layout ho usato un design a griglia, ma stavolta non ho cucito, bensì ho usato dei favolosi clear stickers SRM che simulano bordi e cuciture.
This is the backside of this LO: a snowday is really unusual here, so when it snow I need to photograph it and remember it! For this LO I used a grid design made with SRM clear stickers.
- Xyron Mega runner
- Xyron Mega runner refill adesivo permanente
- Xyron Sticker Maker 3.0
- Xyron Sticker Maker 1.5
- Big Shot
- C.S.I. – case file #265: inspired by colors. Evidence: plaid, stars, animals, snowflakes/winter elements, garland/banner, create your design using a grid
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – December challenge: use patterned papers
- DL. Art – December challenge: anything goes
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Simon says Stamp – Monday challenge: B is for… Brrrr!
- Choux Choux paper art – visions of sugarplum challenge 2018: Christmas/winter
- Scrap our stash – December Golden Globe inspired challenge:
9 thoughts on “Let it snow layout”
What a beautiful layout! Love all the papers, grid design and your sweet photo. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!
This is such a pretty layout! Love the bright pops of color and such a great design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT
I just LOVE your layout! The soft colors, grld design and picture are awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at CSI and Scrap Our Stash❤️
I am SUCH a huge fan of your work! And this is another beauty! You are so very talented!
Thank you for joining us at CSI!
LOVE everything about this!! That green snowman paper is so perfect for the page.
I also really love that washi tape grid!!! Thanks for joining us over at CSI!!
I love every bit and piece on this layout!! SUPER SUPER CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us at the SOS Blog!
Love this! Great grid layout and photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Happy and Creative 2019!
Perfection! Love the way you designed this and the mix of papers! I may have to lift this!
This LO is soooo beautiful! Love the grid design and that pink ombrella))