Mi piace molto l’idea di condividere progetti natalizi a luglio (Christmas in July). Oggi vi mostro un set di card realizzate per Docrafts quando ero nel loro DT e mai pubblicate! Ho utilizzato le collezioni Festive Fauna e Christmas wish per creare queste card dall’ aspetto vintage e retrò.
I love the idea of Christmas in July, so today I have for you a Christmas card set with the fabulous Docrafts Christmas collections: I realized them while I was in their DT and never published. I used “Festive Fauna” and Christmas wish collections to create lovely vintage cards.
Come base per le card ho usato il set di card già pronte con buste coordinate della collezione Festive Fauna, semplicemente perfette per chi ha poco tempo o è alle prime armi con il cardmaking. Trovate moltissimi pack con basi per card e buste coordinate qui sul sito Docrafts. Come focal point ho usato le favolose carte di questo pack Christmas Wish: hanno stampate immagini di Babbo Natale e sono già della misura giusta per essere usate come topper per le nostre card!
As card based I used this pack with premade cards and envelopes (this is from Festive Fauna collection but you can find many others here on Docrafts site): it is just perfect for beginners or for people always in a rush! As focal point I used this Christmas Wish pack with vintage Santas images.
Ho decorato le card con fiocchetti, outline stickers dorati e die-cut sentiments.
I decorated with premade bows, gold outline stickers and die-cut sentiments.
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Xyron Creative Station
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per Creative Station
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- Xyron Sticker Maker 1.5
- Xyron Sticker Maker 3.0
- 6 x 6″ Cards & Envelopes (12pk) – Festive Fauna
- 4 x 6″ Paper Pack (24pk) – A Christmas Wish
- Die Cut Sentiments (2pk) – A Christmas Wish
- A4 Paper Pack (34pk) – A Christmas Wish
- Large Ribbon Bows (12pcs) – Jolly Santa
- Outline Stickers – Baubles & Angels – Gold
- 3D Foam Squares
- Tacky Glue
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper – July challenge: use patterned papers
- DL Art – July linky challenge: anything goes
- Christmas cards all year ’round – July challenge: anything goes
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s Christmas challenge – challenge 340: anything goes + optional twist use washi
4 thoughts on “Christmas in July|Docrafts – Vintage Christmas cards tutorial”
Beautiful I just love everything about it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
Beautiful Christmas card..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR…[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]
Wonderful creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Gorgeous! Such a lovely Santa. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper. Rebecca x