Un nuovo progetto per Clique International: ultimamente ho notato che le carte strappate sono tornate molto di moda nello scrap, dopo essere state in voga parecchi anni fa e poi finite un po’ nel dimenticatoio. Ho quindi pensato di usare questa tecnica nel mio ultimo layout; ho usato le bellissime carte di questo paper pack e farfalle ritagliate da questa stupenda carta. Trovi altri dettagli nel blog Clique.
Today I have a new layout for Clique International: ripped paper were really popular in scrapbooking in the past and lately I saw it is coming back as a trend in many projects, so I wanted to make it the protagonist of my page. I ripped different pages from this paper pack and layered them in the centre of another patterned paper. I fussy cut beautiful butterflies from this patterned paper to use them as embellishments. You can find more details on Clique blog.
Clique International products used
- 12 x 12 Designer Paper Pack| Carefree| Heidi Swapp
- Base Kit | Les Jardin| Maggie Holmes Crate Paper
- Sampler Kit | Nature Lover | Prima Marketing
- Junior Kit | Take Flight | Rosie’s Studio
- Artist Remix | Best Kid Ever 2.0 | Photoplay Paper
- Puffy Stickers | Maggie Holmes Garden Party | Crate Paper
- Monarch| Amy Tangerine Brave and Bold | American Crafts
- Puffy Phrase and Accent Stickers | Maggie Holmes Garden Party | Crate Paper
You can also find loose patterned papers I used in the “patterned paper” section of the shop.
- Crafty Hazelnut’s patterned papers challenge – May challenge: use patterned paper
- Simon says Stamp – Monday challenge: things with wings
- All sorts challenge blog – week 624: anything goes
- Scrap with Stacy – May scrappy friends challenge: I chose phrase stickers, enamel, glitter/sparkle