Ogni tanto mi piace regalare qualcosa alle amiche, così, senza motivo… è il caso di questa card per la quale ho usato come sfondo una favolosa carta fotografica Paper House su cui ho aggiunto una bellissima frase timbrata. Qualche gocciolina di colore qua e là e in pochi minuti ho realizzato qualcosa che possa regalare un sorriso a una amica…
I love to create something for my friends, just to cheer them up on a bad day: so I created this card with Paper House photographic paper and a big stamped sentiment.
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Xyron Creative Station
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per Creative Station
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- Xyron Sticker Maker 1.5
- Xyron Sticker Maker 3.0
- taglierina Fiskars
- patterned paper
- All sorts challenge blog – week 566/7: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue (I used a really old paper by Paper House, that I have had since my DT with them!)
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – April challenge: use patterned papers
- DL Art – April challenge
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday challenge: spring mood board
3 thoughts on “Card for a friend”
So nicely done, the paper is so pretty! Glad you had a chance to use it!
Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
A beautifully crafted card for your sisterBeautifully crafted card for your sister, thank you so much for joining in with our Easter theme and Allsorts challenge.
A great card – thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge.