Oggi mi trovate sul blog di AltairArt con questo layout: questa è la mia nipotina Greta che si diverte con la sua mamma tra i girasoli la scorsa estate. Trovate tutti i dettagli e la spiegazione del progetto sul blog di AltairArt.
Today I am up on AltairArt blog with this layout: this is my niece Greta with her mom having fun in a sunflowers field. More details on Altair Art blog.
Altair Art products used
- Phrases to fussy cut
- Ever and Always mini paper pad
- Dreams come true mini paper pad
- Holy Mountains butterflies 2
- Signs of Love mini paper pad
- Foggy Dew first butterfly/time paper
- Foggy Dew Butterflies/Wearing green
Other products used
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Tacky Glue
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- Xyron Tape Runner
- taglierina Fiskars
- Canon Selphy
- Kesi Art fustella love
- Big Shot
- Paper House sunflowers 3D stickers
- My Favorite Things fustella fab foliage
- Crafty Hazelnut’ s patterned paper challenge – April challenge: use patterned papers
- DL. Art – April challenge: anything goes
- Simon says Stamp – April work it Wednesday: mum
- Simon says Stamp – Monday challenge: flower power
- Locas por el Scrap – April Pantone challenge:
3 thoughts on “AltairArt – Summer fun layout”
Such a pretty layout, full of colour and vibrancy and after a long winter, this makes me hope that Summer is just around the corner! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog… x
Mi piace el layout!!!!! Love your entrie for Locas por el Scrap Challenger. Good luck and thanks for your participation!!!
A great layout – thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope to see you again next month.