Oggi mi trovi sul blog di AltairArt con questo layout: ho utilizzato diversi colori delle carte Foggy Dew per creare lo sfondo, cucendo a zig zag dove si incontrano per aggiungere un po’ di texture. Per altri dettagli e la spiegazione del progetto visita il blog di AltairArt.
Today I am up on AltairArt blog with this layout: I used different colors of Foggy Dew papers sewn together to create the background. More details on Altair Art blog.
Ho utilizzato la tecnica del fussy cutting per creare gli abbellimenti (tag, farfalle, citazioni, fiori e acchiappasogni) ritagliandoli da diverse carte Altair Art.
I used fussy cutting technique to create my own embellishments (flowers, tag, butterflies, dream catcher, quote) cutting them from various Altair Art papers.
Altair Art products used
- Foggy Dew – Butterflies/Wearing green paper
- Foggy Dew – Blue Monday/Wild Geese paper
- Foggy Dew – First buttertly/Time paper
- Holy Mountains – Butterflies 2/Flowers
- Flower Harmony mini paper pad
- Tears in Rain sentences to die cut
- Ever Dream elements to die cut
Other products used
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Tacky Glue
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per tape runner
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron refill adesivo permanente per Creative Station
- Xyron Creative Station
- taglierina Fiskars
- Canon Selphy
- Xyron Sticker Maker 3.0
- kit cucito
- macchina da cucire
- DL Art – March challenge: anything goes
- Simon says stamp – National craft month challenge
- Simon says stamp – Wednesday challenge: floral frenzy
- Challenge YOUrself – challenge #51: bingo (I chose stickers, photo with you, die-cut)
5 thoughts on “AltairArt – Dream a beginning of a great journey layout”
Giorgia! WOW! This page is so beautiful! I love all of the different techniques you used and especially like the photo of the 2 of you! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself, once again, for our Scrapbook Bingo challenge this month! We are very happy that you did!
What a lovely soft layout, and I love your background! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Giorgia, I adore your layout! The soft colors, zig zag stitching and assorted embellishments make it unique! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.
Absolutely beautiful layout. Thanks for linking your page up to our challenge this month! We are very happy that you did!
This is my favorite of all your pages this month! So beautiful!!!! Thanks again for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa